DIY projects are a great way to keep yourself busy during social distancing while also giving you a chance to hone certain skills or take care of a few things around the house. With some DIY
Making the most of quarantine life !!!
Dated: April 24 2020
I wanted to check in and provide some ideas for things you can do at home. I hope you find these articles helpful and are staying safe!
- Free virtual games with others: https://www.crowdpurr.com/
- Learn a new language: https://www.duolingo.com/
- Online book club: https://onlinebookclub.org/
- Workout: https://youtu.be/95846CBGU0M
- Livestream Concerts: https://www.npr.org/2020/03/17/816504058/a-list-of-live-virtual-concerts-to-watch-during-the-coronavirus-shutdown
- Metropolitan Opera streaming performances: https://www.metopera.org/
- Foster a pet: https://people.com/pets/pet-fostering-coronavirus-pandemic/
- Arts and crafts: https://www.michaels.com/projects/projects-and-videos/hub
- Zoo webcams: https://zoo.sandiegozoo.org/live-cams
- Aquarium webcams: https://www.georgiaaquarium.org/webcam/ocean-voyager/
- Online singalongs for kids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUquQjPANj4
- 50 Activities for kids: https://lifeasaramblingredhead.com/2020/03/16/50-things-to-do-to-keep-the-kids-busy/
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I am but a phone call or text away! 219-263-9003
Realtor ® in the Northwest Indiana area, successfully working with home buyers and sellers to profitably list and sell homes while ensuring positive experiences for everyone involved.....
Latest Blog Posts
I wanted to check in and provide some resources in case you are working from home like me. I hope you find these articles helpful and are staying safe! Transition successfully: https://www
Currently, Americans are losing over $2 billion a day in wages due to COVID-19.* Fortunately, Congress has added $484 billion to the current business stimulus package — find out how it could